Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chocolate Lovers Only


Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE chocolate! And most recently I love to cook - or at least attempt to cook. For the past three years or so, each General Conference, David's mom, sisters, sister-in-law, and I do a girls' night during the priesthood session of conference. This year David's mom asked me to bring a dessert. She informed me that she and David's sister had just finished a year of no chocolate so I should bring something with chocolate. (On a side note: I have no idea how they did that. After every meal I get a very intense craving for chocolate. It's as though no meal is complete until I have something chocolate.)

I immediately went to Pioneer Woman in search of a delicious recipe. I decided to make her molten chocolate lava cakes. They were really easy and really, really good! But you have to have a side of ice cream or something because they are really rich! Mine of course did not look as perfect and beautiful as Pioneer Woman's but they still tasted super good!!



2 comments:

Carlee said...

I love molten chocolate lava cakes, but I haven't ever tried making them. I will have to try this recipe because I'm a chocolate lover too (and so is Adam).

Angela said...

I love chocolate, too!...except during my pregnancy. Chocolate just doesn't do it for me like it used to. It's gotta be just a phase...right?!