Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fellow Eye Liner Lovers Needed


Just a quick post - I need some help! My sister-in-law bought me this really great black eyeliner from Tarte Cosmetics for my last birthday and I have loved it! It just ran out so I need some more. The eye liner was a gel-pencil eye liner and was great. It stayed on all day and never smudged.

I am debating buying more of that online or trying a different kind. If any of you out there have a really great eye liner that stays on all day and does not smudge, please let me know! I am willing to try anything!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Of course I'm allllll over this. I looooooove fluidline by MAC. It's gel in a little pot and you use a brush to put it on. Its amazing.

Tiffany said...

My fave is Chanel. 100%, won't buy anything else.

Courtney said...

Agree with Nat. Fluidline is AMAZING.