Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More California Pictures

So I still don't get blogs so I had to do another post for wedding pictures. And they pictures are really out of order but I have no clue how to fix that. So here they are:
This was at the reception up in Lancaster. My sister Michalle and her husband Matt came up to say hello since they live down in Santa Clarita. It was SOOOO good to see my sister!

Here is the lovely bride, Mrs. Heather Driggs, after coming out of the temple. Her dress was BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had a picture of the back. I loved the bustle!

A picture of the Newport Beach Temple.


A picture in front of the temple of all the friends of the bride and groom.
Me and David at the luncheon. What a lovely face David. And my hair looks a weird brown. I have no idea what color my hair really is.

Daniel and Heather coming out of the temple as we all cheered for them.

Daniel and all his best guy friends (and two brothers). I thought it was so cool how many of them came out for the wedding.
All the girls with the bride.
Here is a picture of the reception. The place looked BEAUTIFUL. There were flowers EVERYWHERE! It was decked out!
Another shot of the reception.









1 comment:

Courtney said...

like the dress! grey's. 4 days. i can't wait!