Saturday, October 4, 2008

APT 305


So these next few posts are a little late but that's ok.  I wanted to post some pics of my new apartment so that my family and friends not in Utah could see it.  It is still a work in progress but here it is so far. 

Here is the bathroom sink area. Obviously.

This is the bedroom.  I have not gotten around to decorating it, yet.  The other day, though, I was telling David how blah the bedroom looked but I didn't know what to do yet and he replied, "What's wrong with the bedroom?  I think it looks good."  Typical boy. haha.  

Here is a shot into the bathroom.  I LOVE our shower curtain.  Thank you Matt and Michalle!!

Here are our closets.  This is the most closest space I have ever had since going to BYU.  It is WONDERFUL! (and yet it is still nothing compared to my closet at my parents' house. :(  )

Here is a shot of the front door and the living room.  I was so proud of myself for making those flower frame things by the clock. I am so so so not crafty but I tried and I actually liked it!!
Here is a view the other way.  You can see the kitchen and the hallway back to the bedroom.  Thank you VERY much to Adam and Carlee for the couch cover.  It matched my colors PERFECTLY!! And was a million times better than the hideous colors of the couch!
 
So there is our little apartment.  I absolutely LOVE it!  It is so nice to be in your own place!

 

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

It looks so cute! I'm glad you guys are happy there.