Friday, November 13, 2009

More Random Thoughts

1. David and I move in to our apartment in less than a week...FINALLY!

2. They switched us apartments. Apparently, the one we were going to move in to is still having problems. I guess the plumbing is all messed up so they had to cut a ton of holes in the walls, plus the carpets are dirty, plus it still smells. David and I viewed the apartment we will move in to and it is clean as a whistle. I was panicky and nervous at first when they moved us (Dynes trait), but it is for the best.

3. I had a very long day at work today (11 hours) so David rented me a chick flick to make me feel better. I still hadn't seen The Proposal so he rented it. Ummm....typically I love any chick flick, but I do not think this one will be making it in to my movie collection. Sorry to anyone who like it. :)

4. For the past few days I have been obsessively googling DIY fabric headboards. And I WILL be making one like this once we move in to our apartment. And the girl made it for only $38!! I am very excited. And now that I have publicly announced that I will be making one, that means I really have to. Although I will probably enlist my old roommate Courtney's help. She is the craftiest (is that word?) person I know. Thanks ahead Courtney!! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Karin, I am so excited that you are making a headboard! I have been wanting to make one, but since I have no bed to put it behind, I decided I should wait! I'm so excited!