Sunday, August 22, 2010

Current Obsessions

Currently I am obsessed with these two items:

Number 1:



In fact, I could barely put this down long enough to write this post. I started it yesterday and am already on page 250. I must finish it today. Otherwise, there is NO WAY I will be able to make it through the work day!!

And number 2:




In case you don't know what kind of dog this is, it is a puggle!! David and I went to a pet store last Monday night for fun. Since we will soon have a house with a yard, a dog could be in our somewhat near future (probably not for a year or so but it was still fun to look). At the pet store, David fell in love with a little puppy beagle. I fell in love with a little pug they had running around the pet store. Then I found this online the next day - a puggle - half pug/half beagle! We can both get half of the dog we want!! Too bad they are quite expensive - but so adorable! I can't get over it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Those dogs are so incredibly cute! I loved Catching Fire! I am looking into pre-ordering my Mockingjay book now... it comes out on Tuesday!

Loriann said...

Absolutely adorable dogs BUT- if you plan on having children in the next 5 years- resist the temptation, leave that backyard empty, and DON'T GO FOR THE PUPPY PLUNGE! I can't tell you how many friends (and myself) have had to deal with the guilt of giving away their first pet "child" once real children enter the picture.

When the girls were finally in bed at night and my cats would come up to me, wanting to sit in my lap and be pet, I'd always have to say "Sorry kitties, but I have NO more love to give right now!"