Sunday, September 26, 2010

Five Weeks Down - Five Weeks To Go!

Our house is halfway done! I am so ready to move in and buy new furniture and decorate! So far it looks like we should be in before Thanksgiving! I can't wait to spend the holidays in our first home! Here are just a few shots of the progress so far. We go out each Saturday to see what they have done.

Week One - they excavated and poured the footings:

Week Two - they poured the foundation walls:

Week Three - they framed the house:

Week Four - they finished framing and installed the insulation:

Week Five - they hung the drywall and sprayed on the stucco:



10 comments:

Courtney said...

Ahhhh I can't believe you are going to be HOME OWNERS soon! Even better... I can't wait to have family sleepovers! Yayyyy! Haha.

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH THAT'S SO FAST! I LOVE IT. I can't wait to come visit tooo! I'll bring you a mailroom apron to wear in your kitchen :)

THE ORMES said...

FINALLY!!! I've been waiting to see what's been happening. I'm so excited for y'all and can't wait for y'all either!!!

mlauricella said...

looking good. can't wait to test it out at christmas -- if i convince matt to come :)

Nancy said...

So exciting! And so fast!!! So happy for you guys!

Nana and Papa said...

I was wondering when you were going to give us an update. Looking good.

Loriann said...

How wonderful it'll be done in time for the holidays. I LOVE the huge front porch, but I'm sure that's just the beginning of all the rooms you will enjoy decorating!

Julie said...

Karin your house looks so great!! It looks like the perfect home for you and your hubby- congrats on becoming a homeowner!!

Angela said...

Look at you talking house talk--good job! We can't wait to help y'all move in!

Nana and Papa said...

Now it is October 7th. Where is week 6 and 7 progress? Pictures are nice.