Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Design Success

Thank you to everyone for your input on the chairs!! I made my choice last Wednesday and was able to cover all the chairs before Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving was great - we had David's grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and family over to eat all the yummy pies (and one cheesecake for me) that David's mom made.

Before:

After:



I thought they turned out super cute! Lately, I have been obsessed with the show "Sarah's House" on HGTV - the one where she redoes the farm house. I have been trying to decorate more how she would - lots of super cute patterns and colors - so I thought the blue striped would work well. Thanks again everyone!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh those look so great! I totally love them! I have something for your new house, so I need to see you soon!

mlauricella said...

excellent choice

Angela said...

They look beautiful, Karin! There's even an addded texture with the checker pattern on the fabric. Poor David...you're watching too much HGTV and getting too many ideas! I'm guilty of the same thing!

THE ORMES said...

Love 'em! I'm so proud with how creative you're getting. It's inspiring ... if only I had a house to decorate!!