Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 So Far

I am just terrible about blogging lately! The last real thing I blogged about was New Year's Eve. So to make it easier on me and to get caught up, here is a list of what the Driggs's (??) have been up to for the first two months of 2011:
- Lots and lots of Super Mario - yes David and I are big dorks but it is SO fun!
- Babysat twice - once for each of our two cute nephews here in Utah
- Helped David's brother, wife, and son pack up and move to Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Said goodbye to David's sister Kathryn for the next 18 months while she serves her mission in Spokane, Washington
- Attended two baptisms for two of our cousins - one on my side and one on David's side
- Was super busy with work the last two months
- Had 2 dinners with several fun, cute couples in our ward
- I now teach Sunday School to the 16-18 year olds. It is very intimidating! I still feel like I am/look like an 18 year old!
- FINALLY took down our Christmas lights in February
- Ate dinner at Bambara in Salt Lake for Valentine's Day. David and I love trying new restaurants so he decided to pick one and surprise me. He didn't know it when he made the reservation, but Bambara is in the hotel we stayed at for our wedding night - Hotel Monaco. It made it extra special. David and I highly recommend their bison dish. It has sweet potatoes, blue cheese, spinach, and a very delicious pomegranate juice and bison. Sounds weird but was honestly one of the best dishes we have had in a long time!
- Had a get-together with the King Henry 110 roommates! (Minus Natalie who lives in Washington :( )
- Went to the cutest baby shower for my old roommate Allison!
- Had a get-together with old friends from my hometown Richmond ward - so fun to see them all!
- Found out David's little sister got in to BYU!! So happy for her!
- Enjoyed a wonderful holiday from work on President's Day and got to enjoy lunch with two of my roommates - Kate and Natalie (visiting from Washington!)
- Got to hang out with our favorite person from Antioch, California - Danny's little brother Matt!
- And that is about all I can remember - is it just me or do other people completely forget what it is they have been doing for the past few months? I always have a hard time remembering what it is I have been up to. Since this counts as my journal since I cannot get myself to write in a journal, I will try to be better and blog about things when they happen so that I don't forget. And if you are still reading this, sorry to bore you! I'll be better next time!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the new background! Let's plan something soon!

Tiffany said...

You're new header picture is so cute :)