Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week with the Himes

At the beginning of March, Angela and Bradley came to stay with us for a few days while Scott went out of town with one of his professors and some classmates. It was so much fun to have them around and to get to play with Bradley every night when I came home from work. Have I mentioned before how much I love having house guests? I love it! Angela and I planned out yummy meals for each night and even were able to do a little crafting. I am obsessed with Taylor Swift's CD, Speak Now, so I gave Angela and Bradley a little sampling of my favorite songs on the CD. Bradley was so cute dancing around and trying to walk to the music. He loves when the camera comes out and knows to look right at it.



Here is Bradley dancing with his mama!

Bradley can do tricks! He does this funny thing where he just holds the spoon in his mouth. He doesn't actually eat food with this spoon because it is too big, but he can stick it in his mouth and hold it there with no hands.

My other favorite thing Bradley does is this noise with his mouth. Bradley usually does not make a lot of noises or sounds when he is around me, but if you put your finger sideways up to his mouth and move it back and forth, he starts going "aaaahhhh". Don't know if that makes sense, but it is the cutest thing ever!

Thank you for staying with us Bradley and Angela! We had so much fun!

2 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Cute boy!! Looks like y'all had fun! You're definitely the favorite aunt as he actually lets you hold him ... dang you! :)

Angela said...

We loved staying at your house! Thanks so much for living close by!!