Sunday, May 20, 2012

Update of 2012

 I haven't been very good at taking pictures this year.  In order to get caught up for the year, I looked back at what I had and this was about it!  I really need to take more!  Here is what you missed from my life in 2012 so far.

Me and my brother at the Draper Temple.


Me and the hubs at the Draper Temple.  


The pictures below are all from my friend Kate's wedding.  She and Steve were married in February.  She is now Mrs. Nash!

Us girls waiting for the bride to come out of the temple.




Steve and Kate Nash!!


Kate was so gorgeous that day!  She looked so beautiful in her dress!


Me and David in front of the Provo Temple.




These pictures were from Valentine's Day.  David and I went up to Salt Lake to try out this new Italian restaurant called Brio at Fashion Place mall.  We didn't order very good entrees but this bruschetta appetizer was delicious!  It was four different kinds of bruschetta and they were all so yummy!





1 comment:

mlauricella said...

Everything's looking beautiful as always... the temple, the food, the wedding, the people ;) Keep living up the good life!