Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bored

 I get bored with my hair a lot.  So I decided it was time for a little change.  First is a picture from June when David and I visited Michalle & Matt in California so that you can see how crazy long my hair had gotten.




Sorry Mom - I bleached all of it!  I know you love that!  And I chopped it off!  It is such a great feeling when you go from long hair to short hair!  You're head and neck feel so much lighter!  I will try to post again soon to give our summer update!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look older! Very beautiful. I love it!

Angela said...

Your hair is beautiful long or short. I envy your long hair, though, because mine doesn't seem to grow past my shoulders, and it just gets scraggly. You definintely keep your looks fresh by changing the length and color. I'll say it again, you are beautiful!

Carlea J Wilson said...

LOVE! I am jealous! I always said I would chop mine off when I got pregnant but Im scared it will just hang there/I will have to do something to it. Miss you! Call me with a life update!