Friday, November 30, 2012

Coming Soon

So I know I haven't posted in a while. Things have been super busy for me and David. Plus I upgraded to the iPhone 5 and that's what I take all my pictures on but then I found out I can't plug my phone in to iTunes/iPhoto because I need to upgrade them but I can't upgrade them because my laptop is four years old and doesn't have a new enough operating system. Thank you Apple. Don't worry, though. I ordered the new operating system for $17. Just waiting for it in the mail.

But then I thought there must be a blogger app! And let's face it. I pretty much only use my phone to do anything these days. So I downloaded it and here you go! I will definitely try to get caught up and update more.

I hope this works. Here is a wonderful video of me. Yes I work with cowboys so naturally the best thing to do on one of their birthdays is rent a mechanical bull for everyone at your office to ride.



No comments: