Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Few Fav Wedding Pics

Our wedding cake with our colors: pink and green!


Kissing on the steps of the temple, and a pretty shot of my hair.


Yes, I guess I am just a country girl from Texas. I was barefoot at my entire reception. Tacky, I know, but what are you going to do. haha



David just got himself six new sisters! (Sadly, Nancy is missing but she is still his new sister!)




Our hands on the door of the Salt Lake Temple.





The Driggs family and friends cheering for us!




The Driggs boys: Paul Driggs, Ben, David, Daniel
















4 comments:

Carlea J Wilson said...

Yesss!! I have been waiting for this blog. I want to see some of the pics from around the temple.. the grounds there were BEAUTIFUL!

Cristina said...

I love the pic of your cake! I can't wait to see more!

Lisa said...

Your pictures are beautiful. You guys look so happy. I'm sure you are so happy to finally be married!

Julie said...

congrats Karin! Wish I could have been there and sorry I wasn't in town for the Houston reception...I was here in utah- We need to chat though :)