Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mrs. Driggs

Well I'm new to this whole blogging thing but my former roommates have informed me that it is a requirement of married couples. And now that I have been married a whole 18 days I guess I better get started on it. (Plus David works until nine three nights a week so I have nothing to do all afternoon and for those who know where I work they know I also have nothing to do at work all day.)



So about me: I grew up right outside of Houston, Texas. Lived there my whole life. I am now a senior at BYU majoring in Finance. On June 21, 2008 I married David Paul Driggs in the Salt Lake City Temple! It was the most amazing day ever! David was born in Arizona. Lived in Southern California until he graduated high school. His parents now live in Provo. He is a 5th year senior at BYU majoring in Construction Management. I know it sounds cliche and cheesy to say but I honestly feel so so so lucky I found him! He is amazing and I could not ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I hope you all enoy the blog! I'll elaborate on the wedding in my next post!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

How dare you start a blog and not tell me!!!!! You...little miss...Mrs....are in HUGE trouble! You can't get rid of me that easy!

Natalie said...

Oh and way to rub in that we are your FORMER roommates! Hmph! Haha I guess we'll just be friends now!

Courtney said...

I love it!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! BLOGGERS FOR LIFE! haha

Kate Nash said...

OMG yes! the blogosphere welcomes you with open arms

Jessie J said...

yea!!!! i'm so glad i have one more person to stalk!!!! :) miss you roomie

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

Yea, you have a blog! And karin, blogs are not just for married people! I read a lot of great blogs by amzing single ladies.

p.s. I may be a comluter because I can never get that stupid word verification!!!