Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

8 Tv shows I like to watch:
1. What Not to Wear
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Gossip Girl
5. Seinfeld
6. Friends
7. Rachael Ray (can't stand her but GOOD recipes)
8. The Colbert Report

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Froze to death on my way to 8 am classes.
2. Took the poor Pontiac to the shop :(
3. Ate a nasty salad at L&T on campus.
3. Facebook chatted all through Marketing thus learning nothing.
4. Made my dream Honda Civic online all to realize I'm still too poor for a new car.
5. Sat at home all night alone while David worked until nine thirty.
6. Realized how addicted I am to the CW. Every night. 7-9pm.
7. Made mac and cheese with hot dogs for dinner. yum.
8. Fell asleep at work for half an hour. oops.

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Happy Sumo
5. Sonic
3. Tucanos
4. Gringos
5. Papa Mex
6. P.F. Chang's
7. Quizno's
8. Zupas

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving Break
2. Halloween Candy!!!
3. Graduating!! aaahhhh!!!
4. Working a "real" job and getting to wear cute business clothes
5. BYU Football game vs. TCU!
6. My next pay day
7. Christmas!!!!! (yes, I already played a Christmas CD on Sunday)
8. Trans Siberian Orchestra concert - Nov. 13

8 Things I am Passionate about
1. The Hubby - David
2. My family
3. the gospel/ church
4. My amazingly wonderful girlfriends!! (110 forever!!)
5. my shows
5. Cheering for David at his football games!
6. graduating in April
7. planning a budget
8. singing - especially to musicals

5 comments:

Courtney said...

i see we have dropped four places... i guess the other three can take priority. haha. love it

Natalie said...

hahahah i love that 1) you made mac and cheese and hot dogs...some things never change. 2) you listed 11 favorite places to eat hahah and some other multiples. I think things just get messed up in the copy/paste but you just kept RIGHT ON listin them. loved it. 110 FOREVER...seriously. and maybe you could also write about the mailroom. thanks.

David and Karin said...

haha im stupid. i wondered why i had to keep thinking of places to eat. hahaha i didnt even notice.

Carlea J Wilson said...

gringos=amazingness.
clearly you forgot my wedding on your list of things you are looking forward to ;)

jeffandallisondavies said...

Hey we are going to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert on Nov. 13 too! I can not wait!!! And Jeff always works late too maybe we should hang out!