Saturday, October 4, 2008

MY BDAY/NEW HAIR



This is David and me at our apartment about to go to dinner for my birthday.
touch!!! Such a sweet bday present! I love you David!
We went to Happy Sumo for dinner. I was SO HAPPY (haha)! But for real - I had been craving their sushi for weeks! Our meal was delicious!!! We had the vegas roll (i think), which was amazing, and we ordered their teriyaki salmon. It was cooked perfectly! I loved the whole meal. Thank you David!
Here I am eating sushi. My whole life I grew up thinking I hated sushi until Happy Sumo came along. It is the best sushi I have ever had. Honestly, everyone must try it once in their life. It will win them over. Also, before scrolling down, take note of my long, blonde hair. Say goodbye!
I cut off my hair!!! About two weeks after my birthday I decided it was time for a haircut. I was so sick of long hair and it always being in the way plus I LOVE my sister Michalle's short hair so I decided to go for it! I LOVE it!!! It is so fun! I also went a little bit darker. And the girl cut all these cute layers into my hair (you can't really see them in this pic though) Also, David told me he loves it, too. I asked him if this was like the time when I got straight across bangs and he told me he liked it but then when they grew out he told me he had actually hated it but he said no it was not like that time. He actually does like it. He even said he wouldn't mind if I kept it short for a while. haha


6 comments:

THE ORMES said...

good writing write more.karin david its me shelby.

THE ORMES said...

Happy Birthday! Love the hair.Dinner looked good. I haven't had real sushi before, so I'll have to try it sometime. Hope y'all are well. Love ya!

Kate Nash said...

Cute hair and cute apartment. You have my vote of approval on both!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I love your hair! You look really good with short hair.

Courtney said...

i just joined the hsvip club and we are going on the 28th for vegas rolls. and also, i must become leg ave's #2 supporter to cheer on my boyfriend.. you know who i am talking about. hahaha

Paige said...

Hey K-Town, its Paige. I've been stalking your blog, and I finally have one. Your hair is too cute short! I love it.