Friday, July 16, 2010

The Age Old Question

What color to dye my hair?!?!

I have a hair appointment with Julie on Tuesday, July 27th. I cannot decide what to do with my hair. All I know is I am definitely sick of it right now. Not to mention sick of my ENORMOUS roots!
Here are my options.
Go blonder. It is still summertime.


Stay with a medium, dirty blonde kind of color - brown and blonde highlights.


Lastly, go for brunette. I want a nice rich brown that almost has a tiny hint of red when the light hits it. Or do I wait until fall to go brunette? I just don't know. I need help!!!

7 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

That's the exact picture of reese witherspoon that made me want to get bangs...I would say do something you've never tried before. Go Big or Go Home:)

Natalie said...

i think it's best to go brunette when you're still a bit tan so i would agree and say go for something drastic. also, just think, after you go brown, you'll have lauren conrad color hair once you start going back blonde! my first blonde after brunette is always my favorite color.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

go brown!

mlauricella said...

i always thought blonde was for summer and brunette for winter. but who cares!? you have never gone darker, so try that out :)

Courtney said...

I think you should go blonde! I agree with Nat, you can have Lauren's hair when you are transitioning. Except that is my hair color all the time. haha oops. but brown would look good too!

Tiffany said...

I'm going against everyone else and saying... blonder. Hello.. it's still summer. Winter lasts forever here, so you'll have PLENTY of time to go brown.

Loriann said...

My vote's for blond- somehow, once you add a baby into the mix hair appointments get replaced with pediatrician visits and money for pampering yourself gets put into the budget for actual Pampers- so have fun with your hair while you can!