Monday, April 18, 2011

Clean Garage

This last Saturday was such a great day! It was about 65 degrees and a perfect day to finally clean out the garage. The garage had been driving me nuts for a while. David decided back in January to clean his work shoes in the garage so there was dirt everywhere. Let me tell you how much I appreciated that one. Also, when they built our house, they left a bunch of extra floor trim and base boards in the garage. When we put up all our blinds, we added to the pile and threw all the extra slats in the garage.

Since it was such a nice day to be outside, we cleaned out the garage. We threw away all the base boards and blinds. I swept out all the dirt. And David installed these sweet bike hooks and that rack to hold our brooms/shovels. It is so nerdy that a clean garage makes me happy, but I love how it turned out! So nice and organized!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand when things aren't organized! Very nice accomplishment!

Nana and Papa said...

Looks great Karin. I like the bookcase, too. Just right for all the extras.

David and Karin said...

Thanks mom - although the bookshelf is just temporary - it is Scott and Angela's. We'll have to get our own when they move and take it!