Sunday, January 15, 2012

Company Holiday Trip to Vegas

Instead of doing a normal Christmas party, my work decided to take everyone and their spouses down to Las Vegas for three days in December. Really it was an excuse for my bosses to go to the National Finals Rodeo! We had about 16 couples go down in all. We drove down on a Tuesday. Sadly, David was up all night long Monday night throwing up my left over Pad Thai. He felt horrible. He ended up just sleeping in the back seat while I drove the whole way down. We got in to Vegas around 4:00 that day and got ready for the National Finals Rodeo (NFR). Here we are ready to go in with Natalie and Jordan.

The rodeo was actually really fun. They had the top people from all the states come to compete. The bull riding was the most exciting and the favorite event of the evening.

After the rodeo, we had dinner at the Bellagio Buffet. David felt really tired and still sick so we dropped him off at the hotel first. He missed out on the most amazing buffet I have ever had. I have never been to such a big buffet. They had ever possible dish you could imagine. This was my first plate of desserts. I basically took one of everything!

This was the second day in Vegas. We all were free to do whatever we wanted during the day. We walked around the forum shops with Natalie and Jordan. It was nice and sunny that day.

That night we had dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe in the Palazzo Venetian hotel. After dinner, we saw the Cirque Du Soleil Mystere show at Treasure Island. It was so good! They were amazing! I couldn't believe some of the tricks they did.

Then on Thursday we drove back to Utah just in time for our ward Christmas party that night. It was a really fun trip. I feel so lucky to work with such great people!

1 comment:

mlauricella said...

You guys are so much fun! Glad you are living it up!