Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Word to the Wise

When Papa Murphy's Pizza says "for best results cook one pizza at a time", they really do mean it.  David and I got pizzas for us and David's cousins the other night and me being the impatient person I am, ignored Papa Murphy's instructions and put one pizza on the middle rack and one on the top rack.  Let's just say that the pizza on the top rack cooked in like four minutes.  And by cooked, I mean the top of it burned and the bottom was still complete dough.  Oops.  Guess next time I'll follow the instructions more closely.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Karin, Karin, Karin. When will you ever learn to follow Papa Murphy? I thought Elyse would have taught you better....

Jennifer said...

Hi Karin-

You won't have a clue who I am. My name is Jennifer and I found your blog from Kelly. I knew the Driggs family when all the boys were little and unmarried and they lived in CA. Lauri & I always met up during the musical things in the stake. I would love to get back in touch with her. Would you be willing to send me her e-mail. Mine is jjscrazydays (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you.

Morgan said...

Yay I'm glad you read my blog because I'm definitely a blog-stalker myself :)

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/negara-terkaya-di-dunia