Friday, February 5, 2010

To Shop or Not to Shop

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I am not good at online shopping at all. I would much rather go to the store and try on the clothes. When it comes to swimsuits, however, it seems all the good swimsuits can only be found online - which is very frustrating. I have a rather long torso, so finding swimsuits that fit is really hard for me. After looking around online, I decided to buy this swimsuit from Victoria's Secret.
I was a little worried that it wouldn't be long enough for my torso so I anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail. Well, it came in finally and I tried it on. The length was no problem. The problem is that the cups are about half the size they are in the picture. There could be a wardrobe malfunction at any moment in this swimsuit!! So if anyone knows any secrets to online shopping - especially swimsuit shopping - let me know!!

And to update my office Biggest Loser challenge, after gaining 0.4 lbs, the next week I lost exactly 0.4 lbs putting me back to my original weight. How weird is that? I had even worked out for thirty minutes every day that week. Who knows. I kinda of slacked this week and have only worked out once so I may be eliminated this week. We'll see.

3 comments:

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

Shade of course is good but their styles are pretty boring. There is a store is Provo towne mall that has tons of swimsuits. Can't remember the name but it is on the upper lever next to dilliards. It's a skater store..
Happy shopping!

Courtney said...

I love online shopping! Perhaps a little too much... Oops. That bathing suit looks really cute! J Crew has incredibly cute suits, but they are also expensive. The suit you bought looks really cute!

Nancy said...

A long-torsoed friend of mine ravs about hapari.com. She spoke with them on the phone and they were quite helpful in answering her questions. She also thought downeastbasics.com had some cute ones last year. Good luck!